Logon to AWS Console.
Select the Region where you want to host your VPC.
See all regions here
Navigate to Services (Or Search for VPC)
– Then to Networking &Content Delivery
– To VPC
In your VPC Window,
– Click on create VPC
– Select your desired VPC name
– Enter the CIDR Block pick your Subnet range ( for any of the IP Classes A,B,C)
Note: Tenancy is Default
Navigate to the Subnet area
– Create a new Subnet
– Choose your created VPC
-Select the same same Subnet used when setting up the VPC.
Navigate Internet Gateway (IGW)
– Create a New One
– Enter an IGW Name
– Now attach it your VPC
Navigate to the routing table
– Click on Routes
– Create a new route for the Internet Connection (0.0.0.0/0) and add it your VPC.
If VPN is being used, Navigate to VPN session
– Create one
– add the Public IP from the customer Site and configure the needed routing Options.