Did you use to back up your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes? Do you still suffer from errors and bugs in iCloud or iTunes from time to time? Are you still worried that iCloud and iTunes can not meet your backup needs? Do you no longer want to pay for extra iCloud storage space every month? If the answers to these questions are all YES, you should be acquired the best iPhone backup software. FoneTool is a popular and professional iOS backup tool, that enables you to back up your iPhone easily and quickly. Here are some related backup guides: M365 Backup: Why is it imperative to protect Microsoft 365?, and Why should you use Veeam to protect your Microsoft 365 Data? This article describes the FoneTool as the best iPhone backup software in the market today.
FoneTool Compared to iCloud and iTunes
FoneTool outweighs iCloud and iTunes in the following aspects below.
- Two types of backup solutions. FoneTool offers two types of backup services, which are Selective Backup and Full Backup. You can utilize the two backup functions to backup only wanted files or the entire iPhone depending on your requirements.
- Simple design and operations. The homepage is clear, which is easy to handle even for beginners. Just within a few steps, you can finish backing up your iPhone.
- Without data loss. You will have a clear idea about what has been backed up. When restoring a backup, the original data on your iPhone won’t be erased or overwritten.
- Unlimited space for backups. You can freely back up iPhone data to any local folders on your computer, external hard drives, and other locations by simply changing the backup storage path.
- Wide compatibilities. The most recent iPhone 14 (Plus)/14 Pro (Max), as well as various iPad and iPod models, are all supported by FoneTool. Additionally, it can work well with iOS, including iOS 16 and 15.
How to backup iPhone using Using FoneTool
In this part, you will get detailed instructions to selectively or fully back up iPhone files to the computer. Free download FoneTool on your computer, and follow the steps below to make it.
Selectively backup iPhone files to PC
You can choose the preferred files to back up from your iPhone to your computer using the FoneTool Selective Backup feature. In terms of restoring backup files, you can pick the wanted files and have them restored to your device.
Step 1. In the Home screen of FoneTool, click Phone Backup > Mouse over to Selective Backup and click Get Started to begin.
Step 2. Click each icon to preview and select the files you’d like to back up to the computer. Then, click OK to confirm.
Step 3. Click Backup Storage Path to choose a destination to save the backup files > Click Start Backup to make it.
To restore the backup files, you can go to the Backup History page. Locate the backup and click the three-dot icon, and you can not only restore backup but also browse and delete it from here.
Please see the following articles: How to link your Android or iPhone to your Windows 10 PC. Turn off calls from iPhone: How to unlink FaceTime from Mac, and How to restore accidentally deleted calendars, bookmarks, files, or contacts from iCloud.
Backup everything from iPhone to PC
As with iCloud or iTunes, FoneTool also provides a Full Backup option that allows you to back up everything on your iPhone to your PC. The task can now be completed with just one click thanks to FoneTool, which is the main difference.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer > From the homepage of FoneTool and click Phone Backup > Mouse over to Full Backup instead and click Get Started.
Warm Tip: If you back up your iPhone completely for the purpose of restoring the backup to your new iPhone, you can also use Phone Transfer's iPhone-to-iPhone feature to transfer all data from old iPhone to the new iPhone directly.
Step 2. You can enable Backup encryption as per your need. If it is enabled, your data like Fitness records, Keychain, etc. will be password protected.
Step 3. Choose storage to save the backup from Backup Storage Path > Click Start Backup and wait until it finishes.
Conclusion on FoneTool
In conclusion, FoneTool can be a good option for you if you’re looking for the best iPhone backup software to help you back up individual or all of your iPhone’s files to your Windows PC.
Additionally, it serves as a useful tool for data transfer from iPhone to iPhone after setup, iPhone to computer, and vice versa. There are numerous other powerful features that are just waiting for you to explore. Locate them and give them a shot on your own!