This functionality is vital if you wish to have your password changed using the web browser.
Here are the steps below.
– Click on Forgot Password link
– Ignore the certificate warning and proceed to the webpage. This will display the Forgot Password Window as shown below.
– Enter your Domain User name as shown above and
– Click on Request Password Reset.
– Enter your Answers to the Security Questions displayed as shown below
Note: This step might be displayed one after the other or listed at once. Either case, just answer each question and click on save and this will display the next question.
– And Click on Save.
– The two Factor Provider Window is displayed, click on save as shown below.
– This will prompt and request the Authentication Application Token as shown below. Enter the Token displayed on from your Authentication App and click on submit.
– This will display a new window where your new password can be entered and changed. Enter the new password and click on change password. If successful, this will display the window below.