Before proceeding with the steps to run, edit and delete a scheduled task via the graphical user interface, here are some vital links on scheduled tasks.
– How to create a scheduled task via the GUI – Taskschd.msc.
– How to create a scheduled task with Windows Admin Center (WAC).
Once you have a task created as via the GUI as shown in the above link, you can use these steps to view, exit, or run it the task.
– Launch the Task Scheduler as shown below or search for task scheduler from the search window and open it.
This will open up the task scheduler program as shown below
Expand the Task Scheduler Library branch.
– Select the task on the right pane of the window (if you have a folder created for your tasks, select it in this step)
To run a task, perform the following steps below
– Right-click on the task and select run
– Or under “Selected Item”, click on run as shown below
To edit or modify a task, perform the following steps below
– Right-click it and select the Properties options.
– Or select Properties under “Selected Items” as shown below.
This will open the properties windows as shown below. You can work through the following tasks and modify. Note on Windows Server 2019, you will be required to enter your administrative credential in order to complete the task modification.
To delete a task, perform the following steps below.
– Right-click on the task and select the Delete option
For how to run, edit and delete scheduled tasks via the command line, see https://techdirectarchive.com/2020/03/31/how-to-create-edit-and-delete-a-scheduled-task-via-the-command-prompt-cmd/