Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer.
For other topics on RDP, see the following hyperlinks below
– How to allow saved credentials for RDP connection.
– How to remove saved RDP credentials entries in Windows 10.
– How to prevent the saving of Remote Desktop Credentials in Windows.
– Remote Desktop can not find the computer FQDN and this might mean that FQDN does not belong to the specified network.
– How to resolve we could not connect to the remote PC with error code 0x204 and make sure the PC is turned on and connected to the network.
Administering Remote Desktop Connection: Connect to the Terminal Server
– Under collections,
– Select the Created one…..
– On the connections pane,
– Select the User
– Click on Disconnect
– And finally select log-off
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment session.