Encryption is another main feature of DriveLock that can help you secure sensitive information. It provides an additional layer of security for your organization’s data by enforcing encryption on data sent and copied to removable drives. Moreover, you can use the DriveLock Full Disk Encryption option to encrypt hard disks, including the system partition, and to perform pre-boot authentication with a single sign-on to Windows. In addition, DriveLock can also erase sensitive data permanently and securely by overwriting data multiple times using one of several industry-standard algorithms. Please see the how-to install DriveLock Encryption software (Standalone Installation) and also see how to perform DriveLock quick setup. See more on Important DriveLock components to master.
The push installation of the agent failed for the computer. Error message (67). The network cannot be found
Also when trying to connect to the Ansible server via the “Connect remote” icon, this error comes up as well.
The application failed to install, and the event logs repeatedly showed an ‘event failed’ error, as shown below.
How I fix and install the Agent
1. After successfully resolving timeout issues, we installed DriveLock Agent on the Ansible server. For more information, please refer to this link.
2. Now, let’s create a rule to permit traffic through Windows Firewall for Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), as illustrated below.
3. Upon inspecting the Windows Event Viewer, I discovered the NETLOGON related errors issue. To resolve this, I had to remove the server from the domain and then rejoin the domain. For more information on this, see the following link.
As you can see the Agent is installed successfully after these fix.
As you can see below, the agent has been successfully pushed to the server.
Below, you can see the installed DriveLock applications.
Note: Here are some possible fix i will suggest you take a look at.
– Make sure the hostname is resolved.
– Communication blocked by the Firewall
– Update the network adaptor driver
That’s all for fixing the “The push installation of the agent failed for the computer” error. I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment session.