Encryption is another main feature of DriveLock that can help you secure sensitive information by enforcing encryption when data is copied to removable drives. You can use the DriveLock Full Disk Encryption option to encrypt hard disks, including the system partition, and to perform pre-boot authentication with a single sign-on to Windows. DriveLock can also erase sensitive data permanently and securely by overwriting data multiple times using one of several industry-standard algorithms. Please see the how-to install DriveLock Encryption software (Standalone Installation) and also see how to perform DriveLock quick setup. See more on Important DriveLock components to master.
The push installation of the agent failed for the computer. Error message (67). The network cannot be found
Also when trying to connect to the Ansibleserver via the “Connect remote” icon, the following error was displayed as well.
As you could see below, the apply could not be installed and from the event log, the error logs kept displaying event failed.
The following issues were fixed in my lab and the Agent got installed.
1. Having successfully fixed timeout issues, DriveLock Agent was successfully installed on the Ansible server, see this link for more information.
2. Create a rule to permit traffic through Windows Firewall for Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) as shown below.
As you can see the Agent has been successfully installed after these fix.
As you can see below, the agent has been successfully pushed to the server.
Here are the installed DriveLock applications as shown below
Note: Here are some possible fix i will suggest you take a look at.
– Ensure the hostname can be resolved
– Communication blocked by the Firewall
– Update the network adaptor driver
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment session.