The push installation of the agent failed for the computer. Error message (67). The network cannot be found
Also when trying to connect to the Ansibleserver via the “Connect remote” icon, the following error was displayed as well.
As you could see below, the apply could not be installed and from the event log, the error logs kept displaying event failed.
The following issues were fixed in my lab and the Agent got installed.
1. Having successfully fixed timeout issues, DriveLock Agent was successfully installed unto the Ansibleserver, see the link below for more information. https://techdirectarchive.com/2020/04/07/error-resolve-request-timed-out-when-pinging-create-firewall-rule/
2. Create rule to permit traffic through Windows Firewall for Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) as shown below.
3. Found the NETLOGON related errors issue in Windows Event Viewer
I had to remove the Server from the domain and rejoined the domain again. For more information on this, see the following link below.https://techdirectarchive.com/2020/03/20/how-to-join-a-computer-pc-to-the-domain/
As you can see the Agent has been successfully installed after these fix.
As you can see below, the agent has been successfully pushed to the server.
Here are the installed DriveLock applications as shown below
Note: Here are some possible fix i will suggest you take a look at.
– Ensure the hostname can be resolved
– Communication blocked by the Firewall
– Update the network adaptor driver
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment session.