There are basically two ways of using the Password Server. Which are as follow:
- By using the Web URL or
- By using KeePass Desktop Client for Pleasant Solutions
Accessing Pleasant Password Using the Web URL
Here is the URL to the web interface: https://xxxxxxxxxxxx:
Once logged on, you are granted access to the password resources based on your job role and these steps are very straight forward.
- Access the URL
- Enter your login credentials as shown below and click on sign in.
- You will be requested to enter your token from the Microsoft Authenticator or any of the Authenticators.
- And click on sign in. This will open up the Pleasant Password Server Web interface to the allowed Password Resources you are allowed to access.
KeePass Desktop Client for Pleasant Solutions
If you are familiar with KeePass, you can connect to the Password Server as well by using the KeePass Desktop Client for Pleasant Solutions. Here are the steps for Installing and Using the KeePasss Desktop Client for Pleasant Solutions.
- Install KeePass Desktop Client for Pleasant Solutions
- Start KeePass Desktop Client as shown below
- Enter your username and password.
Note: Access to Folders
- Enter the following URL in the Server text box:
- Click on login
- Accept the SSL error (This will be fixed very soon) by clicking on YES
This will now request for the token configured, this can be found in the Microsoft or any of the Authentication Apps used
Then you are granted access to the Password resources on the server. The image below is the User Interface that will be displaced.