You can easily add any of your devices to your Windows 10 Computer system. With the help of in-built drivers and the Windows Update that comes with Windows 10, your device can be easily detected and added to your system. Although sometimes the computer will not detect any of your devices automatically and you will need to add it manually following a few steps. That is why I have written this guide to help you with how to add any of your devices to Windows 10.
Our focus will be on the Computer Settings because that is where we will be carrying out the setup. If you want to read more on Windows or set up your devices with your computer system you can read these: How to remove a Bluetooth device and connect a new Bluetooth device to Macbook, Windows 10 administrative rights gained by Razer devices, How to check if Windows Updates were installed on your device via the Registry Editor, This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module, allow BitLocker without a compatible TPM when turning on Bitlocker, The service could not be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it, How to forcefully remove Microsoft Edge Browser the hard way from your device.
1: Access your computer setting by searching for settings in the search box
2. On the Windows setting page click on Device.
3. On the next page if your device is a Bluetooth device make sure both the device and your computer system Bluetooth are ON. You can then conduct a search on the two devices so that they can discover each other and when that is established you can Pair them and they can now share resources.
4. Aside from adding a Bluetooth device you can also add Wireless devices like Monitors, TV and personal computers, and every other thing. What you should do is click on the + button to add another device.
5. In the next page your computer system will be searching for the device to connect to it and once detected you can establish a connection and can start sharing resources it is as simple as that.
6. Your Printers & Scanners can also be added to your Windows 10 system, and you can start printing if only the computer system has the in-built driver for that particular printer or scanner. There are times it will be difficult to automatically add these devices simply because of the absence of the drivers, all you need to do is to install the drivers for that particular device.
7. Just make sure the printer and scanner are connected either through wired or wireless. The system will search for it and when found it can be added.
I hope you found this blog post How to Add a device to a Windows 10 System interesting and helpful. In case you have any questions do not hesitate to ask in the comment section.