It is not new for people that use Microsoft Edge to get flashes of advertisements. Sometimes these Ads can disturb and be irritating as they can pop up anytime and can also disrupt any operations you are currently carrying out on the system. Sometimes advertisers hide this advert and it may sometimes be difficult to block it but with Microsoft, Edge add-ons can act as an adblocker that can block any hidden ads. In this guide, I will be showing you how to enable Adblocker on Microsoft Edge. You can also know How to disable Ads in Windows 11, and why Samsung Agrees To Stop Ads on Preloaded Apps, you may also want to know how to Fix Google Chrome redirects: How to remove unwanted site redirects or pop-up from Google Chrome on Mac and Windows.
To install and enable the adblocker follow these steps:
1: Open Microsoft Edge and click the three dots at the top right corner and select the extension
2. Click Open Microsoft Edge Add-ons.
3. In the search box search for adblocker and you can select your choice from the list
4. Pick any of the Adblockers and click Get. Then click Add extension
5. Once it’s installed you will see it on the extensions menu.
6. Immediately you will start seeing the Adblocker blocking some unnecessary services and you can switch it OFF and ON.
7. Once you are ready to remove it from the extension click on the three dots and select Remove from Microsoft Edge
Here is a YouTube video of how o enable adblocker on Microsoft Edge.
I hope you found this blog post on Edge Addons: How to enable Adblocker on Microsoft Edge Interesting and helpful. In case you have any questions do not hesitate to ask in the comment section.