The App Store is a digital distribution platform for macOS apps, created and maintained by Apple Inc. When you redeem an App Store & iTunes Gift Card, you add credit to your Apple ID balance. You can use that credit to make purchases in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books. Or you can use the credit to upgrade your iCloud storage or pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+ etc.
It is worth nothing that, security professionals believes that Apple’s Mac App Store is one of the safest places to download apps.
Redeem your content code on your computer
– Launch you the App Store. as shown below
Ensure you are signed-in. To sign-in,
– Click on the Sign In button as shown in the image below.
This will open the sign-in to download from the App Store.
– Enter your Apple ID and Password.
When you are logged-in, your name will be displayed in the button in the left sidebar.
– Click on your name as shown below, this will open the account window as shown below.
– The next step here is to click on “Redeem Gift Card“.
When you click on “Redeem Gift Card“, this will open the redeem code window.
– You can decide to use your camera or
I will enter the code manually to redeem my code for the application.
– Enter the codes and finally
– Click on redeem.
Note: If you decide to use the camera, follow the instructions on the screen. If you have an older card or you are in certain countries or regions, you might not be able to redeem a card with your camera. Tap "You can also enter your code manually," then follow the instructions on the screen.
When the code is successfully, the following message below will be displayed.
Now click on done, the account window will open up and the application will be downloaded.
– When the download is complete, you can then open the application. This how you can redeem your code to download an app to your macOS.